Psychologists and Counsellors in Perth
Our Psychologists and Counsellors are experienced and qualified professionals who provide excellent mental health care for our clients. Our specialised services are available 6 days a week to adults of all ages, couples, children, adolescents and families.
If you are struggling in your relationships, are overwhelmed and stressed at work, or experiencing anxiety and depression we can help. If you feel isolated, anxious or alone we are here to listen and support you. If you are separating, experiencing family issues, or considering divorce you can trust us to help you. If you are worried about your child, our child psychologists and counsellors can give you the information and support you need. Our Psychologists and Counsellors are available at our Cottesloe, Ardross, Mandurah and Perth locations.
Cottesloe Counselling Centre was established in 1997, and for over 25 years has been the leading service for quality mental health care in Perth and the Western Suburbs. Our Principal Psychologist Diana Lalor’s vision for the Centre is to provide a personalised and professional service for everyone. Her ability to choose like-minded Counsellors and Psychologists who share this vision is what has made Cottesloe Counselling Centre the first choice for the community.
Counselling and Psychology Services in Perth
We provide Psychology, Counselling and Telehealth services for individuals, (adults of all ages, children, adolescents) couples and families. Our experienced and qualified psychologists and counsellors can assist you with life’s challenges. Find out more.
Meet Our Psychologists and Counsellors
Our team of Psychologists, Counsellors and Gestalt Therapists are experienced specialists in a wide range of mental health issues. We are here to provide clinical support and assist you to improve your mental health, coping skills and overall well-being.
How to improve your mental health
To assist in your understanding of specific areas of concern, our Psychologists and Counsellors have written Blogs and articles on a wide variety of topics. You are welcome to contact us if you would like more information.
- We can support you through changes and challenges that arise from relationship issues, anxiety and depression.
- Talking things through can help reduce your fears and put things into perspective.
- Help you to understand your thinking processes and behaviours with cognitive behaviour therapy.
- Learn strategies and tools to help you feel happier and move forward with your life.
- Work related stresses can negatively affect your life, we can help you find solutions.
- Provide a safe place for your children to express themselves and to secure a confident and happy future.
- Separating or Divorcing? Our trained psychologists and counsellors can support you and your family.
- Get practical and realistic legal advice with our affiliates at Loukas Law.