Madeline is a registered psychologist who works with adolescents and adults. She believes in the importance of creating a caring, supportive and non-judgemental environment.
Madeline creates a safe space for people to explore and understand themselves. She prioritises the therapeutic relationship and uses an integrative approach, drawing from evidence-based techniques and therapies such as Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, Mindfulness, and Dialectical Behavioural Therapy.
Specialist areas include:
· Anxiety disorders, including OCD and Panic
· Stress management
· Low self-esteem
· Body image and disordered eating
· Grief and loss
· Emotional regulation difficulties
· Navigating interpersonal relationships
· School refusal and bullying
Medicare rebates apply if you have a referral from either a GP or a psychiatrist. Private health fund rebates also apply, and do not require a referral.
· Registered with the Psychology Board of Australia
· Australian Psychological Society (Full member)
Email: [email protected]